- ITSMD is hosting 2016 annual baseball event on June 17 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. For information and registration: click here.
- 2016 ITSMD events have been posted on the calendar! All events and dates are tentative and will be updated as details become available.
- ITSMD and USDOT hosted a Connected Vehicle 102 Workshop, on May 10, 2016, at MDSHA OOTS Training Room.
- 2016 ITSMD & WDCSITE Joint Technical Meeting was held at Morgan State University on Wed March 30, 2016.
- 2016 ITSMD Transportation Legislative Technology Fair was held on Wednesday, March 23 in Annapolis, MD.
- ITSMD board retreat was held on December 11, 2015.
- Traffic Signals Performance Measures Workshop held at MDSHA OOTS, SOC Training Room on November 10, 2015. To see the presentations, click here.
- ITS Maryland Annual Meeting / Signal Forum at Maritime Institute held on October 20, 2015. To see the presentations, click here.
- 2016 Officers and Board Members. To see the full list, click here.
ITS Maryland is a State Chapter of ITS America, the organization of public agencies, private companies and academic institutions. Together with the U.S. Department of Transportation, they are supporting and promoting the coordinated development and deployment of technologies that will make our transportation systems safer, more effective, and more efficient while providing improved service to the customers and users of the systems.
To learn more about ITS Maryland, please visit Strategic Plan.
To learn more about Membership, please visit Benefits of Membership.
To join ITS Maryland, please visit Membership Application.
Need help? Visit our Sitemap for a full page listing of the ITS Maryland website.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES:
Sponsors (In alphabetical order):
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the ITS Maryland website, please contact the Communications Committee Chair.