2022 ITS Maryland Annual Meeting is Monday October 3, 2022, and in-person!
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Crossover AutomatedLane Closure System (ALCS)
Connected Communications Update
Real-time Bay Bridge Queue Detection and Prediction Tool
I-495/I-270 – Project Overview & Tolling / ITS Focus
I-270 Ramp Metering
TSMO and Future Opportunities at MDOT SHA
Signal Operations in the SOC
Quantify Detours to Alternate Routes Using Trip Analytics
Supply Chain Issues #1: Chip Shortages for CAV, Buy America, Staffing, EV
Supply Chain Issues #2: Impact on ITS Projects
The Ever-Evolving ITS Professional
Panel Discussion: ITS Architecture and the Important Role of Communications and Data
Go to the Events page for more info
Missed the deadline for registration online?
Please contact Brian Grandizo for assistance at [email protected] online
Still accepting nominations for the Pat Timbrook Award…
ITS Maryland is now accepting nominations for the Pat Timbrook Memorial Award of Service and Achievement, established in memoriam of our late colleague Pat Timbrook. Award nominees should:
- Have a record of outstanding service and/or achievement within ITSMD and/or the ITS/Transportation industry,
- Have a record of volunteering, mentoring, and/or service to their local community, and
- Be known for excellence, innovation, and perseverance in their field. This may be demonstrated through specific professional or technical society projects, achievements, recognitions, contributions, or anecdotes.
- Nominees shall be from current or past ITS Maryland member firms.
- Nominees should not be current ITS Maryland Officers.
- Nominees are not required to have served as board members or officers in ITS Maryland.
- The Pat Timbrook Award shall not be awarded to the same person more than once. Nominations for individuals that have previously been awarded will not be judged.
CLICK HERE to submit nominations
ITS Maryland is a State Chapter of ITS America, the organization of public agencies, private companies and academic institutions. Together with the U.S. Department of Transportation, they are supporting and promoting the coordinated development and deployment of technologies that will make our transportation systems safer, more effective, and more efficient while providing improved service to the customers and users of the systems.
To learn more about ITS Maryland, please visit Strategic Plan.
To learn more about Membership, please visit Benefits of Membership.
To join ITS Maryland, please visit Membership Application.
Need help? Visit our Sitemap for a full page listing of the ITS Maryland website.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the ITS Maryland website, please contact the Communications Committee Chair.