It’s time to register for the 2021 annual meeting!
Registration is now open for the 2021 joint ITS Maryland Annual Meeting and Baltimore Regional Transportation Board Regional Traffic Signal Forum, to be held on Thursday, November 4, 2021! Keynote speakers will include:
- Dr. Tim Kerns, Director, MDOT Maryland Highway Safety Office (MHSO)
- Ms. Michelle Maggiore, Cisco, ITS America Representative
- Mr. Todd Lang, Director, Transportation Planning, Baltimore Metropolitan Council
Sessions will include:
- TSMO: Keeping Promises, Challenges in Operations and Maintenance
- Signal Operations & Safety
- TSMO: Leveraging Cloud Services for the Transportation Industry
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles – Future Direction
- Panel Discussion: Future Traffic Impacts
Over the course of the day, Annual Meeting attendees will have the opportunity to network through virtual meet-ups, messaging and group chats. Live Q&A periods will also follow each annual meeting session, providing meeting participants with ample opportunity to interact with session leads and with one another.
Exhibitors will present the latest in ITS technology during a virtual exhibitor lightning round and will each have an exhibitor page available for additional information.
To hear more on exhibitor opportunities, please contact Jim Lampe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To explore sponsorship opportunities, contact Bailey Lozner at email@example.com.
ITS Maryland is a State Chapter of ITS America, the organization of public agencies, private companies and academic institutions. Together with the U.S. Department of Transportation, they are supporting and promoting the coordinated development and deployment of technologies that will make our transportation systems safer, more effective, and more efficient while providing improved service to the customers and users of the systems.
To learn more about ITS Maryland, please visit Strategic Plan.
To learn more about Membership, please visit Benefits of Membership.
To join ITS Maryland, please visit Membership Application.
Need help? Visit our Sitemap for a full page listing of the ITS Maryland website.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the ITS Maryland website, please contact the Communications Committee Chair.