- ITS America 2015 annual meeting & expo held June 1 – June 3, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Joint ITSMD / WDCSITE meeting held on April 1, 2015 at Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD.
- Legislative Technology Fair held on April 7, 2015 in Annapolis, MD.
- Congratulations to Our Newly Elected Officers and Board Members! To see the full list, click here.
- Lunch & Learn, ITS MD Baseball Event and ITS MD Board Meeting, July 10, 2015. For details and registration:
- Lunch & Learn: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lunch-and-learn-traffic-systems-technology-latest-in-traffic-technology-tickets-17582271046
- ITS MD Baseball: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-its-maryland-annual-baseball-event-tickets-17486631987
- ITS MD Board Meeting: All welcome, free to attend following the Lunch & Learn
- ITS Maryland Annual Meeting / Signal Forum at Maritime Institute, October 20, 2015. Registration opens in August.
ITS Maryland is a State Chapter of ITS America, the organization of public agencies, private companies and academic institutions. Together with the U.S. Department of Transportation, they are supporting and promoting the coordinated development and deployment of technologies that will make our transportation systems safer, more effective, and more efficient while providing improved service to the customers and users of the systems.
To learn more about ITS Maryland, please visit Strategic Plan.
To learn more about Membership, please visit Benefits of Membership.
To join ITS Maryland, please visit Membership Application.
Need help? Visit our Sitemap for a full page listing of the ITS Maryland website.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the ITS Maryland website, please contact the Communications Committee Chair.