- The presentations from the 2016 ITSMD Annual Meeting are now available. Click here.
- The 2016 December ITSMD Board of Directors retreat meeting was held on December 9, 2016 in Total Traffic and Weather Network (TTWN) office at Rockville, MD. During the lunch hour, a lunch & learn event was hosted by TTWN.
- The ITSMD 2016-2017 Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarship has been awarded during a ceremony during the 2016 ITSMD Annual Meeting on September 22, 2016. The recipients are: Nicole Wilson, Jina Mahmoudi, Zhongxiang Wang, and Xuechi Zhang.
- ITSMD hosted a lunch & learn event, Traffic & Technology Skull Session, on Thursday, September 29th 2016 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at MDSHA Hanover Complex.
- The 2016 ITS Maryland Annual Meeting was successfully held on Wednesday September 21 and Thursday September 22, 2016. This year’s Annual Meeting featured a two-day format. The first day consisted of a tour of the Statewide Operations Center at CHART at the Maryland State Highway Administration’s Hanover Complex, immediately followed by a golf event and a post golf reception and networking event at Compass Pointe Golf Course. The second day consisted of the Technical Conference and Exhibits all-day on Thursday, September 22nd at the Conference Center at the Maritime Institute in Linthicum, MD. The presentations will posted soon.
- ITSMD and WTS-DC hosted a joint lunch & learn event, DDOT Advanced Traffic Management System lunch and learn, on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM at DDOT.
- An ITSMD board meeting was held on July 8, 2016.
- ITSMD had the 2016 annual baseball event on June 17 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- ITSMD and USDOT hosted a Connected Vehicle 102 Workshop, on May 10, 2016, at MDSHA OOTS Training Room.
- An ITSMD board meeting was held on April 8, 2016.
- 2016 ITSMD & WDCSITE Joint Technical Meeting was held at Morgan State University on Wed March 30, 2016.
- 2016 ITSMD Transportation Legislative Technology Fair was held on Wednesday, March 23 in Annapolis, MD.
- ITSMD board retreat was held on December 11, 2015.
- Traffic Signals Performance Measures Workshop held at MDSHA OOTS, SOC Training Room on November 10, 2015. To see the presentations, click here.
- ITS Maryland Annual Meeting / Signal Forum at Maritime Institute held on October 20, 2015. To see the presentations, click here.
- 2016 Officers and Board Members. To see the full list, click here.
ITS Maryland is a State Chapter of ITS America, the organization of public agencies, private companies and academic institutions. Together with the U.S. Department of Transportation, they are supporting and promoting the coordinated development and deployment of technologies that will make our transportation systems safer, more effective, and more efficient while providing improved service to the customers and users of the systems.
To learn more about ITS Maryland, please visit Strategic Plan.
To learn more about Membership, please visit Benefits of Membership.
To join ITS Maryland, please visit Membership Application.
Need help? Visit our Sitemap for a full page listing of the ITS Maryland website.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES:
Sponsors (In alphabetical order):
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the ITS Maryland website, please contact the Communications Committee Chair.