For a complete listing of events or to register, please visit our Eventbrite site at http://itsmd.eventbrite.com
*Professional Development Hours are available at select events hosted by the Intelligent Transportation Society of Maryland
|2021 ITS Maryland Virtual Annual Meeting|
|Join your colleagues for ITS Maryland’s last-ever (we hope!) virtual Annual Meeting, to be held Thursday, November 4, 2021. |
Keynote speakers will include:
– Dr. Tim Kerns, Director, MDOT Maryland Highway Safety Office (MHSO)
– Ms. Michelle Maggiore, Cisco, ITS America Representative
– Mr. Todd Lang, Director, Transportation Planning, Baltimore Metropolitan Council
Sessions will include:
– TSMO: Keeping Promises, Challenges in Operations and Maintenance
– Signal Operations & Safety
– TSMO: Leveraging Cloud Services for the Transportation Industry
– Connected and Autonomous Vehicles – Future Direction
– Panel Discussion: Future Traffic Impacts
Over the course of the day, Annual Meeting attendees will have the opportunity to network through virtual meet-ups, messaging and group chats. Live Q&A periods will also follow each annual meeting session, providing meeting participants with ample opportunity to interact with session leads and with one another.
Exhibitors will present the latest in ITS technology during a virtual exhibitor lightning round and will each have an exhibitor page available for additional information.
To hear more on exhibitor opportunities, please contact Jim Lampe at email@example.com.
To explore sponsorship opportunities, contact Bailey Lozner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
————————– PROGRAM ————————–
For more information about member organizations or becoming a member of ITS Maryland, please visit www.ITSMD.org.