Setting the Pace…Participation in ITS Maryland
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are more than just the application of new technologies. ITS requires a coordinated effort of the public, private and academic sectors to create a seamless product which satisfies the information and safety needs of the traveler. In response to this need, the transportation professionals of Maryland have formed a state chapter of ITS America. We are searching for organizations who participate in or plan to participate in the development, design, implementation and operation of Intelligent Transportation Systems to join us in this progressive partnership.Join a community of like-minded professionals interested in advancing the application of technology to improve surface transportation mobility in and around the Mid Atlantic. Membership in ITS Maryland provides the following opportunities:
- Business Marketing and Partnership Opportunities
- Access to the resources of ITS America
- A forum for information exchange with other ITS Organizations in Maryland
- Involvement with the National ITS Program
- Access to ITS consumers in Maryland, local decision makers and policy makers through legislative outreach events
- A voice in steering the direction ITS will take in Maryland
- Puts you and your organization in touch with others that are helping to shape this exciting and fast paced industry
- Student chapter affiliation with local universities-networking, job search, scholarship, and reduced event fees
- Reduced fees to many events including our highly successful annual meeting
- Education opportunities through “lunch-and-learn” events and roundtable discussions
- Social outings including Orioles baseball, golf, and other local cultural events
- Training for further education and PDH and CEU credits for attendance at ITS MD events
ITS Maryland can be your organization where you’ll be able to develop professional contacts, share ideas and exchange information with your peers. If you would like to join ITS Maryland, you can print out the Membership Application here, fill it out, and mail it with your dues check to the address on the form.
If you have any questions about ITS Maryland membership, please contact us.