MDTA Authority Operations Centers (AOC) is a Specific Element that represents systems and personnel responsible for monitoring, managing, and maintaining traffic, tolls, and bridge/tunnel facilities. This includes the AOC North, AOC Central, and AOC South locations, as well as other MDTA operational offices.
Flow definitions – General definitions of the Information Flows used in the document
*Viewing the Architecture requires Adobe Reader, a free software for downloading PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
AOC Locations Represented by this element include:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95) Toll Road
- Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95)
- Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695)
- Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895)
- Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge (US 301)
- Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40)
- William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial (Bay) Bridge (US 50/301)
- Intercounty Connector (ICC) Toll Road