Toll Center Field Equipment is a Generic Element that represents toll collection facilities and field equipment that allow vehicle operators to pay tolls. Payments may be made manually or via electronic toll collection (ETC – at-speed/open-road tolling) and may include the capability to implement various variable road pricing policies. This Element includes both the systems and personnel operating at the field locations.
Flow definitions – General definitions of the Information Flows used in the document
*Viewing the Architecture requires Adobe Reader, a free software for downloading PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
MdTA Toll Field Equipment is located at the following:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95) Toll Road
- Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95)
- Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695)
- Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895)
- Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge (US 301)
- Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40)
- William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial (Bay) Bridge (US 50/301)
- Intercounty Connector (ICC) Toll Road