Toll Center Field Equipment is a Generic Element that represents toll collection facilities and field equipment that allow vehicle operators to pay tolls. Payments may be made manually or via electronic toll collection (ETC – at-speed/open-road tolling) and may include the capability to implement various variable road pricing policies. This Element includes both the systems and personnel operating at the field locations.
MdTA Toll Field Equipment Element Architecture
Flow definitions – General definitions of the Information Flows used in the document
*Viewing the Architecture requires Adobe Reader, a free software for downloading PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
MdTA Toll Field Equipment is located at the following:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95) Toll Road
- Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95)
- Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695)
- Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895)
- Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge (US 301)
- Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40)
- William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial (Bay) Bridge (US 50/301)
- Intercounty Connector (ICC) Toll Road