Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) Centers is a Specific Element that represents the systems and personnel responsible for operations of fixed-route light rail, heavy rail, bus, and paratransit services within Baltimore and throughout Maryland.
MTA Centers Element Architecture
Flow definitions – General definitions of the Information Flows used in the document
*Viewing the Architecture requires Adobe Reader, a free software for downloading PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
MTA Centers represented by this element include:
- Baltimore County Ride
- MTA Bus Operations Center
- MTA Light Rail Operations Center
- MTA Metro Operations Center
- MTA Paratransit Operations Center
- MTA MARC, Amtrak, and Rail Freight System Operations Center
- MTA Transit Team responsible for information dissemination to the media
- MTA Rail Freight Services Operations